GO LAKERS

HTML Code

Monday, February 14, 2011


My Hobbies
My hobbies or interest are playing all type of sports baseball, soccer, football, basketball, and even golf even though I really don’t understand golf I like playing it because is the same as baseball and baseball is my favorite sport. Other hobbies I like to do is go to the park and just walk throwing rocks is not really a hobby buts its something I often do because either I’m bored at home or just for fun. My other hobbies is just spending time with my cousin, little sister, brother basically my whole family because we go to parks and have a little B.B.Q and just have fun playing volleyball games football anything we and we just chill there for the whole day and then we do it again the other day at a different park or in a lake when its hot we get wet and have a nice family day out.

 One of my favorite hobbies to do is go to the batting cages and practice or get my batting better and work on little things so that I can get better and be a better hitter and hit anything that is thrown to me when I got to the batting cages I start hitting at the 90 mph cage just to see how fast it is and to see what I need to work on and after a few couple swings I move to the 85mph cage is a little slower but looks like the same speed and I see what I have to work on then I move to the 80-75 now that’s high school pitching speed and since I started with the 90mph and I was able to give it some good swings the 80-75 mph will be easier for me to hit. And it works because ones your developed or use to hitting a fast speed anything below that will be easy for you to hit.   

No comments:

Post a Comment